Monday, October 25, 2010

New corp in Wormhole SPACE!! FINALLY!!

So last night I decided to do some scanning and found a wormhole! Nothing new there, after warping to it I was thinking of going after some sleepers so i had fitted up my trusty Harbinger Battlecruiser but decided to go in with my Covert Ops scanning frigate first as i could cloak my ship and make sure its safe first!
It had been a while since I had been in a wormhole so once I got in i warped off to a nearby planet to avoid being killed by someone who might have been coming through!
unfortunately i forgot to bookmark the location of the wormhole on the other side so that i could get back to it when i would want to exit.
So i started Scanning the system to find the WH. I found two other sites, a LADAR site and GRAVimetric site. Randomly i decided to say hi in the local chat channel, and someone answered!
I knew someone was in there too because my directional Scanner showed three ships were around. 2 Covetor Mining Barges and 1 Badger industrial Hauling ship. They chatted me up and told me they were a WH corp and having always wanted to be part of one I joined up!!
I mined some tasty Low sec rare asteroids for a while with them 
and finally they accepted me and took me to their POS station which had a mobile lab, a corp hangar and shields! I went in and out of the Wh 4 times to pick up all the ore i mined and now im gonna go back in with my ships and leave them at the station because by tomorrow the wh entrance to my system will close and ill have no way of getting back to them and their station! The ore I collected was very valuable and i will now be able to manufacture a whole bunch of ships with the Blueprints I bought from Jita last week!
The POS and the shields around it


Fitting Station
Top of the POS




I had until 6am to move all my ships from Empire Space where ive been for the past year into the wormhole before it closed. Otherwise id have to go and find another entrance to the same wormhole space and it may be 30 jumps or more away! I brought my Covetor mining ship, which i had loaded full of the modules ill probably need during my stay in WY space through and stored it in the Ship Maintenance Bay. Now just need to bring the Battlecruiser, Covops and the Hauler and I can go to sleep!
Due to being super tired , I forgot I  had already entered the wormhole and when I opened eve i warped back out again only to find that i couldn't go back through for another 2 mins because my secondary coils had become polarized!! Instead of wasting precious time , i flew back home got my covops, packaged it and put it in my hauler to bring two ships across in one go!





  only 5 mins left till downtime now!! 2 mins left and time is actually counting down!!
Finally I didnt make it by something like 30 seconds...
the server shutdown as i was warping to the wormhole!! i hope that when i wake up the entrance will still be there! or its gonna suck!
More Eve stories to some soon! tell me what you thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment